Ir al contenido principal

All I Need is...


You can't handle me
I'm too much for you
Girls like me need passion
courage, fun.
I'm awesome, so I want it all.

You do not have to spend money,
I can get it,
you do not have to be a prince,
they do not exist,
you do not have to talk me with sweet words,
that's so ridiculous for me,
You do not have to be famous,
they are so busy to enjoy life.

Sweetheart, You have to give me the only thing that is so hard to find... 
even rich people can't get it....

True Love

Love me with each part of your body, your soul and your heart...
And I swear, I will be yours.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Despierta

No te aferres, no te sostengas muy fuerte. Sé cauteloso, mantente latente, no sueñes. Despierta.... No te duermas. Observa, analiza y mantente cerca. No olvides, No pares. No te detengas, No cambies. Juzga, cuestiona, siempre alerta. No llores, sé fuerte, sonríe, Se amable, ten coraje, no estés triste. No te aferres y no te sostengas muy fuerte. Y cuando no puedas ser cauteloso y estés a punto de caer al abismo... Grita y aléjate... Por favor... No te aferres... No te duermas....Despierta No te aferres... No te duermas....Despierta No te aferres... No te duermas....Despierta No te aferres... No te duermas.... Despierta!!!